Filopto 10.0.17356.2546 has been released.
It includes 10 new features, 10 improvements and 8 new features.
10 New Features
- [FIL-3038] – Ability to automatically change the patient’s appointment status to checked out when you print the appointment’s related invoice.
- [FIL-3089] – Claims Manager: Show the number of days since a claim was submitted.
- [FIL-3175] – Patient File: Notify the user is there are active insurance policies, and none are selected as primary insurance
- [FIL-3565] – Patient File: Household List: Ability to add patients to the household list based on the home address
- [FIL-3578] – Patient File: Household List: Ability to add patients to the household list based on the cell phone number
- [FIL-3742] – Invoice: Don’t allow to adjust item if the invoice is closed, voided or canceled
- [FIL-3787] – EMR: OptosAdvance Connector
- [FIL-4142] – EMR: Add a section for the Gonioscopy exam
- [FIL-4347] – EMR – Anterior Segment Images: Ability to view the image with a full screen view, with zoom capability.
- [FIL-4348] – EMR – Posterior Segment Images: Ability to view the image with a full screen view, with zoom capability.
- [FIL-2724] – Appointment Confirmation List: Ability to specify a date range, instead of a single date.
- [FIL-2956] – Patient Banner split Balance Due into Patient Balance Due and Insurance Balance due.
- [FIL-3785] – Glasses Lab Order: Add a Lab connectivity button to the lab detail screen
- [FIL-3828] – Change the Connect Error Message
- [FIL-4349] – Appointment: Position the Reason for Visit drop-down to that it is displayed on the bottom, instead of the top.
- [FIL-4372] – Contact Lenses Lab Order: Add a Lab connectivity button to the lab detail screen
- [FIL-4373] – Miscellaneous Lab Order: Add a Lab connectivity button to the lab detail screen
- [FIL-4375] – Filopto Live support Updated to version 5.11
- [FIL-4385] – RXTerm – December 2017
- [FIL-4394] – Updated LOINC to version 2.63
8 Bug Fixes
- [FIL-3725] – EMR: The completed sections are not always recognized when closing an EMR
- [FIL-3839] – Invoice: The “Insurance Payment” button is not visible when it should be.
- [FIL-4364] – Opening EMR goes to the back, not visible
- [FIL-4377] – EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 14242E02 in module ‘PatientInformationSections.dll’. Read of address 00000000.
- [FIL-4378] – EOleException: An error occurred while sending the request.
- [FIL-4379] – EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 156E35E3 in module ‘SchedulerLibrary.dll’. Read of address 00000000.
- [FIL-4387] – EInvalidOperation: Cannot change Visible in OnShow or OnHide.
- [FIL-4388] – Unable to reactivate an employee’s access, if the employee has been inactive in Filopto after the defined number of days in the security settings