Filopto 10 – version 10.0.17262.2496 has been released.
It introduces 2 improvements. It also contains 15 bug fixes.
The instructions to install the update have been sent to the customers in an e-mail.
- [FIL-3907] – Security: Extend the choices for the Change password expiry date frequency, added 120, 150, 180 and 365 days.
- [FIL-3908] – Updated LOINC to NEW version 2.61
- [FIL-3905] – EComponentError: A component named JSDialogPackFormjsdlgOpeningSchedulerProgress already exists.
- [FIL-3909] – Recall: When creating a new recall, the recall type was truncating the first character of the appointment type.
- [FIL-3910] – EDatabaseError: IBORecalls: Cannot modify a read-only dataset.
- [FIL-3911] – EDatabaseError: IBOOLRx: Field ‘CANCELED’ not found.
- [FIL-3924] – EFCreateError: Cannot create file “C:\ProgramData\Filopto10\Reports\Filopto.dbs”. The system cannot find the path specified.
- [FIL-3930] – EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 020F800D in module ‘dac210.bpl’. Read of address 00000000.
- [FIL-3932] – Inventory: Soft and Hard Contact Lens – Unable to enter the item description
- [FIL-3933] – Inventory: Soft and Hard Contact Lens, and Ophthalmic Lens – Unable to enter lens measurements and sizes
- [FIL-3934] – Inventory: Sunglasses and Frames – The item description doesn’t get populated with the item specific information
- [FIL-3935] – Patient Payment: If more than one receipt form exists, cannot print a receipt from the payment screen
- [FIL-3936] – Invoice Manger: The date range search criteria should be dates only and not date and time
- [FIL-3937] – Exception: One of the connections in the transaction is not active.
- [FIL-3938] – (Canadian Edition) Alberta Health: Under certain circumstances, cannot create a claim
- [FIL-3940] – EInvalidOperation: Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window.
- [FIL-3941] – EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 50C6D037 in module ‘dbrtl210.bpl’. Read of address 8340BB00.