This version comes with 3 new features, 1 improvements and 15 bug fixes.
3 New Features
- [FIL-2985] – RevSpring: Automated Recall and Appointment Reminders messaging
- [FIL-3807] – RevSpring: Add support for LabPhone to automatically send a notification to patients that their lab order is ready.
- [FIL-4836] – (Canadian Edition): 2018 Nova Scotia MSI support and accreditation of the new MSIeLink software
- [FIL-5083] – RxTerm – November 2018 Update
15 Bug Fixes
- [FIL-4949] – EIBCError: value exceeds the range for valid dates.
- [FIL-5041] – EDatabaseError: Update failed. Found 0 records.
- [FIL-5043] – Invoice: When canceling or voiding an invoice, the items are not put back in the inventory
- [FIL-5045] – EDatabaseError: wwQRYPrescGlass: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset.
- [FIL-5051] – EDatabaseError: vrtltblOffices: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset.
- [FIL-5053] – Employee Scheduler: Improper number of columns is displayed, if no specific date is selected
- [FIL-5057] – EVariantTypeCastError: Could not convert variant of type (Null) into type (Double).
- [FIL-5061] – EMR: Refraction: When adding a new Ophthalmic Lens Rx from a refraction, the expiry date is not calculated
- [FIL-5066] – EInvalidPointer: Invalid pointer operation
- [FIL-5067] – EMR: Columnar Refraction Layout: When adding the first refraction in the EMR, it is not possible to use the drop-down editors
- [FIL-5072] – EDatabaseError: Appointments: Cannot perform this operation on a closed dataset.
- [FIL-5074] – System Error. Code: 1400. Invalid Window Handle
- [FIL-5079] – QuickBooks Desktop Connector: Under certain circumstances, an error can occur when transferring patient payments
- [FIL-5080] – EAccessViolation: Access violation at address 60BE95C7 in module ‘InsuranceCompanyLibrary.dll’. Read of address 00000000.
- [FIL-5086] – EInvalidOperation: Canvas does not allow drawing.