This Filopto update includes 2 new features, 12 improvements and 18 bug fixes. Update now to benefit from the latest changes.
2 New Features
- [FIL-1543] – Create a report that shows any appointment that has no invoice associated with it.
- [FIL-6001] – Inventory Pricing Module – Ability to define pricing rules to help with calculating an item retail price based on the purchase price or the MSRP. See the help for more details Pricing Manager
- [FIL-5658] – Add as a required field the Provider on Record.
- [FIL-6081] – Display to the user a meaningful error message, when attempting to copy/paste an image of an unsupported format.
- [FIL-6085] – Report Manager: Add the ability to modify the report user access rights, for the system reports
- [FIL-6086] – Report Manager: Allow the user to view the system report information screen, to be able to more easily change where the report is displayed
- [FIL-6088] – Form Manager: Allow the user to view the system form information screen, to be able to more easily change where the form is displayed
- [FIL-6125] – Rx-Term April 2020 Release
- [FIL-6129] – Live Remote Help updated to version 5.2.9
- [FIL-6142] – Live Remote Help updated to version 5.2.10
- [FIL-6155] – Live Remote Help updated to version 5.2.11
- [FIL-6163] – Rx-Terms Update: May 2020 Release
- [FIL-6203] – Rx-Terms Update: June 2020 Release
- [FIL-6205] – LOINC version 2.68 – June 2020 release
18 Bug Fixes
- [FIL-5579] – EMR: Improved code security when opening sections
- [FIL-6044] – Inventory: Improved code stability when navigating in the inventory
- [FIL-6063] – Ophthalmic Lenses Prescription: Improved code stability when attempting to select data, before the prescription data is retrieved
- [FIL-6113] – Rolodex: Improved code security when refreshing the data
- [FIL-6115] – Scheduler: Improve stability when changing to the month view.
- [FIL-6136] – Ophthalmic Lenses Prescription: Improved code stability when entering invalid data
- [FIL-6159] – Invoice: Packages: Not all amounts are added when using Package Item Pricing.
- [FIL-6164] – Invoice: Improved code stability when focusing on a screen that may be hiding
- [FIL-6168] – Invoice: Improved code stability when opening the invoice screen
- [FIL-6170] – ICD-10 Search: An error occurs when trying to search for a diagnosis containing an apostrophe (i.e.: Grave’s Disease)
- [FIL-6175] – Eye On Your Business: Improved code stability when closing a screen
- [FIL-6180] – Miscellaneous Lab Order: Improved code stability when closing the lab order screen
- [FIL-6187] – News, Tips and tricks – Not connecting to server
- [FIL-6189] – Miscellaneous Lab Order: Improved code stability when closing the lab order screen
- [FIL-6190] – Invoice: Improved code stability when closing the invoice
- [FIL-6192] – Bug Reporter: Not all bug reports are being sent
- [FIL-6197] – Inventory – cannot use the manufacturer name “L’Amay” due to the apostrophe
- [FIL-6199] – System Settings: EMR Other Settings: Cannot select to disallow the creation of an EMR without an appointment previously created